Tuesday 23 September 2014

My favourites from LFW!

London fashion week is probably the most exciting to catch up on for me, personally I think it's because it's in my favourite city and it feels extremely close to my house (even though I don't live in London) although some people would say they are all the same just in different places I think each city is different...you see different street styles and different cultures!
Amanda Wakely! Well she has done amazing;the whole collection was by far my favourite! I think it all looks feminine,sophisticated,beautiful and classy! The white gives it a delicate effect!
She incorporated a match between dresses and two pieces (skirts and tops,trousers and tops) 
This is one outfit from her show:
Even the hair and makeup is beautiful! 
Next it is the street style from London Fashion Week! I love seeing different outfits a variety of people wear so whenever it is fashion week looking at millions each day is very exciting! Anyway unfortunately I don't know who this is but her outfit is beautiful. The different shades of green contrast perfectly.
Her hat and bag fit perfectly with the block colour in the middle of her top! I just love it!
Finally it is Marks and Spencer's collection.
Marks and Spencer's target audience were elderly people however within the past 2 years or so I have noticed some more trendy, modern clothing out in stores. After seeing pictures from the show I kind of got a feel from Kim Kardashian inspired look with the long coats and midi skirts (even though these aren't bodycon midi skirts.) I love love the shoes on the right I think they are classy as they don't have a chunky soul and they have pointed ends at the toe. Well to be honest I love everything on both outfits! The colours all contrast well together and the 'dressing gown' coat looks super cosy but still street style!

Hope you enjoyed today's post! I love doing these posts so I think I will do another Milan favourites next Wednesday!❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment