Saturday 17 January 2015

Bedhead And TTA's 2nd Birthday

 
 
Bedhead is one of those brands that get used when you go to the hairdressers and you end up feeling like a million dollars after. They do little sets which we usually always get for Christmas which I always get excited for. This is the one we got this year... and believe me it does wonders! So the idea for these products are to make your hair stay straight for longer and beats the frizz (which is something we battle with everyday). The orange bottle is a lotion which you apply to your hair when it is damp. I usually just put it half way down my hair. Then I dry my hair about 80% of it and do my makeup then it should all be dry. After that I straighten my hair and spray some of the blue bottle which is the hairspray to hold the straightness in place for the rest of the day.

P.S Happy 2nd Birthday The Twin Antics! Can't wait to see what this year holds.
Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment