Wednesday 21 January 2015

Burnt Orange

 



This look I have created today is perfect for people with green eyes like myself because it just makes them pop. I have gone for a burnt orange, copper look with a wing. Here is how you can achieve this look...

Eyes:
Mac Prolongwear concealer applied all over the lids.  I did my eye makeup first so to even out my skin I applied my concealer.
Urban decay eye primer potion applied to the lids. Any eye primers are great to make the eye shadows last longer as well as making them a bit more opaque.
No 7 eyeshadow palette coppery colour all over the lid.
Mac Redbrick eyeshadow applied to the outer corner. This colour is a muted red-orange.
Benefit Hoola Bronzer blended in the crease.
Stilla in the light palette, sandstone also lightly blended in the crease.
 
Benefit they're real push up liner. Depending on your eye shape, create a wing that suits you. Next Wednesday I will be doing a post on my tips for wing eyeliner so keep that date in your Diary's!

Then I curled my lashes with my dirty works eyelash curlers.

And lastly I applied the Benefit They're Real mascara to my top and bottom lashes.

I would recommend wearing this look with a nude lip. I think it looks best.

Kirsty x 

No comments:

Post a Comment