Saturday 31 January 2015

Random...

'Look from a different angle'- Big Hero 6.
Yesterday we went and watched (now one of my favourite)films Big Hero 6. Yes, I admit,I cried 3 times like full on sobs and yes I know its a cartoon. But I also have to admit I have cried at all the Disney films. I have a big heart, ok don't judge. Anyway I loved the quote in the film and wanted to share. 'Look from a different angle'- Big Hero 6.
Todays post is very random but I like random...
Oh, before we forget we have a series that will be posted in February because our ever so creative minds thought of something called....February Fitness Fridays! Do you like the alliteration there? Basically it is very self explanatory, we will be posting for an extra day in February on Fridays about fitness related things that being food, exercise etc. If you haven't read our 'New Years resolution' post then we discussed with you our wanting to be more fitness friendly ready for our PE exam and mentally healthy mind preparing for our exams. SO if you are interested then head on over to our blog every Friday to read something fitness related! We are very excited to do these posts and to dedicate it for a whole month, short but sweet. We know we aren't experts in the fitness area however we have gained some knowledge over it, so we would like to share it with you!
Anyway, you NEED to watch 'Big hero 6' because it is seriously amazing. Although it may come across as a kids film but so was 'Frozen' and EVERYONE loves frozen so EVERYONE should love Big hero 6. All I am going to say is...fist pump...bumflalala!
The Twins x

No comments:

Post a Comment