Saturday 24 January 2015

Kendall Jenner becoming a popular face in fashion

Hello, so todays post is basically dedicated to the iconic Kendall Jenner. She is becoming a lot more popular in the fashion industry. Her beautiful face being shown from a lot of designers such as, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Estee Lauder, Givenchy and ALOT more! Now for me, Kendall and Kylie have always been role models ever since the Keeping up with the Kardashians began, it may have been the fact I was close in age so I could relate to them or the fact they looked like twins at a young age. But now they are both role models in their own way it is nice to see them grow in success. Kendall has become, I would say, a new face in fashion. We see her in vogue, fashion shows, fashion events etc. She is becoming a high demand in the fashion industry with all fashion designers wanting her featured in their collections. She has achieved so much at such a young age, most people are wanting to be her. Her style has become more her own with her small Celine's and pointed flats. I love her style it is classy and feminine with a touch of casual when she wants  it to be. So I didn't really have anything planned to say in this post, I thought I would just ramble on a bit about Kendall and at the moment I don't really know what else to say, apart from the fact Kendall is becoming a massive part of the fashion industry. I know, how about I show you some pictures of her modelling...



Wowwweee! Doesn't she look gorgeous!?
I love the first photo on the left the most, I think it brings out her jaw line more and I loveeee the fedora she is wearing!
She is on the road to even more success, I wonder what she will achieve this time next year?
 

Hayley x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment