Wednesday 11 February 2015

Grammys after party; Make-up and Outfit favourites




So after the Grammys on Sunday I fell in love with Kendall Jenner's lace, pleated dress. I LOVE the deep V-neck and lace cut-outs above her waist. This gives her definition and shape to her beautiful figure. The bottom part of the dress is pleated with a sheer lace material covering her legs. I love how it is black as sometimes colour can ruin a dress. So overall, Kendall Jenner again looked beautiful.


Favourite Makeup...

Katy Perry looked amazing at the Grammys. Her makeup especially. I'm in love with all of her makeup looks recently she is just rocking a variety of looks. I'm also a huge fan of her purple pastel hair and the jewellery goes nicely with the overall look. Katy Perry you are hitting it right now!!
The Twins 



No comments:

Post a Comment