Wednesday 18 February 2015

Training to be a Princess?


One of the biggest thing that makes me different to everyone else is my Clumsy-ness. I am VERY clumsy. No Extremely clumsy, I have been my whole entire life. People will know me mainly for it. I will give you a few examples of my ever so funny talent. Let's start of with the recent flashback of me being me... on one Saturday morning I happened to be in a restaurant 'Frankie and Bennies' to be exact, to celebrate my friend's 16th birthday. I decided to have poached eggs on toast which I must say looked and tasted amazing. However, somehow I managed to flip my whole plate so everything on my plate was now all down me. How lovely. Oh also another example would be the time I full on tripped in the middle of town. Yes a town, My face was about an inch away from the pavement but I managed to save myself without putting my arms out to stop me. Oh no I used them like wings to fly myself back up. How does one do this?

Luckily for me I can laugh of the weird and wonderful things I do. It makes good story's trust me. I'm still very much confused with how I manage to accomplish such a skill. But I am ever so grateful no one that worked at Frankie and bennies saw me do it because I think I would of died of embarrassment. My nick name from my family is calamity Jane.

Nothing will change this but I'm pretty sure I have got worse as I have got older.
P.S just got on the wrong train.
Kirsty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment