Saturday 28 February 2015

My inspirations

Hi, so I was just watching 'The Voice' which is basically a singing competition (if you don't know what it is), and whenever I watch the voice I am always admiring Rita Ora. Rita's style is inspiring and her personality is so genuine and just lovely. Anyway, getting back to her style, she has quite a distinct style in that she is versatile. One day she can look tom-boy ish and the next she can look elegant and classy! That is what I love! She wears unique, creative and beautiful pieces. Especially, if you watch the voice then you know what I am talking about, but she wore this 2 piece outfit that was black, sheer and her hair was in a Mohican;structured in buns which I just loved. That probably sounds gibberish but I cannot find a great photo of the outfit sorryyyy.
Then it got me thinking, why don't i do a post about 'my inspirations' by listing them and briefly saying why?
-Rita Ora: I have mentioned above
-In the frow (AKA-Victoria): Due to her passion for fashion (yes i just noticed its the slogan for the Bratz dolls....huge fan right here!)
-Megan Ellaby- Her unique, confident style with an element of Alexa Chung. Her lifestyle sounds awesome and she works for Asos!
-Gigi Hadid- I have recently been loving Gigi! Her style and success is just inspiring!
-Kendall Jenner- If you have read any of my other posts then you know I am obsessed with Kendall! So I guess no need to explain....
-Kylie Jenner too!
-Retro Flame also known as Erika Fox- the fact that she is an Irish girl living in New York is amazing! I love her style and her adventures in NYC....it gets me inspired to travel!
Christian Louboutin- SHOES! I love! No need to carry on apart from LOVE!
Ok so these amazing people are only a handle of who I can think of as my inspirations. You never know I might do some sort of part 2 in the near future if I have new inspirations?! Anyway , I hope you liked this post! Bye!
Hayley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment