Wednesday 25 February 2015

London Fashion Week

Favourite show: David Koma

 
I (Kirsty) absolutely LOVED David Koma's show and I think many people would agree with me. All of these pieces I could see myself wearing especially my favourites above! I'm a huge fan of simple
monochrome clothes. Some of the pop of colours in the pieces I also really like because it adds fun to the outfit's, yet not being uncomfortable and daring to wear.
 
 
Favourite Presentation: Selfridges Women's wear
 
 

I (Hayley) loved the creativity involved in this presentation with the flower woman, the animal skull, the witch and the scarecrow vibes. The presentation was fresh, unique and could be interpreted in many different ways for the upcoming autumn winter. My favourite piece was the animal skull because it looks wearable and elegant (obviously without the headpiece).


Favourite Makeup: Eudon Choi

 
(Kirsty) I absolutely fell in love with this makeup look. Its so creative yet so simple. I love how the look is focused on the 'camouflage' eyes and the rest of the makeup is very natural and healthy looking.
 
 
Best Dressed: Kendall Jenner (surprise)

 
(Hayley) This look is very sophisticated and elegant. Kendall looks stunning in this very wearable outfit, the baby blue high waisted cigarette trousers gives of spring/summer vibes. Simple, subtle, chic... Beautiful.
 
 
The Twins
x

No comments:

Post a Comment