Saturday 21 February 2015

Old treasures | OOTD

 

It was the start of London Fashion Week yesterday so I thought I would do a fashion related post. I was going through my wardrobe and was just playing around with outfits and then I came up with this one (the images above.) I think of this outfit as one you could wear to work as it is smart but adds a comfortable vibe to it with the oversize faux fur gilet and the oversize jumper. You could also wear it out to lunch/dinner because the court shoes give it a dressy up feeling without over doing it.  I love this outfit as it is quite different but also very trendy and chic with the bodycon midi skirt, faux fur, oversized layers.
 
Grey jumper- Topshop
Faux fur gilet- H&M
Midi skirt- Boohoo.com
Red court shoes- Next
Watch- Next

I have linked similar items above, but unfortunately they aren't the exact same as mine because I have had these items in my wardrobe for a long time so they have been discontinued.
 
Hayley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment